Aloha from Hawaii

This is the back of my new venti personal Starbucks cup. Isom thought I wrote on my old cup with Sharpie. Gotta love Starbucks Hawaii. Marketing geniuses that they are, they got me (and by proxy, Mai Ly...since I snapped up two for her as well) to buy another cup that I already have. But this one is different! It's special! It says HAWAII! And, from the picture below, you can see the addition of a coaster on the lid (although who is using that in their car? Isn't that where most people are indulging in their personal Starbucks treat?). Anyway, I love that Hawaii gets singled out for fun things...like cups. Thanks Michelle for choosing to meet for a Starbucks pre-swapmeet...or I might never have gotten this cute new addition to my collection!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...