Bob's Pizzeria

Today I had pizza as research for our upcoming anniversary party. For our food, I really wanted to have a pizza bar...a variety of fresh, delicious pizzas for folks to enjoy with their beer. It doesn't look promising at this point. But, I did enjoy lunch with friends and discussing party plans. You've heard me rave about Boston's Pizza. Today I enjoyed Boston's pizza but it was called Bob's. I can't speak for Bob, but I'm pretty sure he used to own Boston's. Bob's is around the corner from Kailua beach so I'm guessing their main clientele are beachgoers, surfers, kayakers...and you know, stay at home moms. The slice is the equivalent of two and the crust is thin. The toppings are plentiful, and for under ten dollars you can walk away satisfied (including drink). The outdoor seating is pleasant since it has umbrellas. Bob chats with all his customers and personally delivers each slice to every customer. His Boston accent adds to the charm and the other pizza guys are friendly. The only problems with Bob's are that
1) they can't cater my event and
2) the slices are so good, there is never any leftover for the pizza test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...