iPhone Photos

...every one's favorite! Today is a simple Sunday and I can't seem to keep my hands off the computer. Withdrawal from my week of not using it or blogging? I captured a few of our vacation moments via my favorite camera. Enjoy...
Gabe and I ready to head out for our first full day of themeparking...super excited.
Tutu and Gabe in front of one of her many villages...there should be a theme park for this!
The amount of Legos used for the minis blew me away.
Happy St. Patrick's Day and Happy 33rd Birthday Sarah!
Magic Kingdom!
Goofy!
Mike making pizza at Zelo.
Gabe was so excited he couldn't stop moving...thus the blurriness...has nothing at all with my lack of photo skills!
The best pizza...hands down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...