"New Moon"

Thank goodness for Verma at Mililani Borders. She knows I love Twilight and she knew I would be, I hate to say devastated over a teen movie, but...if I didn't get my hands on the DVD copy of "New Moon". She called on Friday to remind me that I could pick up my reserved copy at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday morning. Yes, last year I took Gabe to Borders at midnight for the release of "Twilight" on DVD. This year, however, I was busy celebrating Sarah's birthday. That is true sacrifice. So after a late night of belated party going (we had a delicious opah dinner at Indigo, followed by "Jerseyshore" night at Pearl---now that is funny people watching), I woke up to find that I had caught a cold. I couldn't convince Isom to drive the five minutes to Borders to pick up my reserved copy, so, I had to make myself somewhat presentable to get the DVD myself. The remaining half of the day I got to enjoy the world of Forks and La Push while sipping on a Starbucks. A wonderful, relaxing end to vacation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...