Nordstrom Marketplace Cafe

Coconut chocolate macaroon to start girls shopping day out. Mmmm. That will be the last one of those for awhile. I must ensure that the dress I found today for our party will fit in two months time. Initially my best pizza on island quest was going to be limited to pizza places. But as today proved, pizza can be found in the most unsuspecting of places...like the middle of Nordstroms. Okay, so we were in a restaurant. I didn't just run into it on the escalator, although that would be convenient. The initial plan was to go to Cheesecake Factory for sweet brunch before shopping, but they opened too late, so we ended up getting a head start at Ala Moana. Salmon is a pizza topping I have never experienced before. It seems a bit pretentious. I was curious, so even though this was an unplanned detour on my road to pizza enlightenment, I'm glad I tried something new (relatively). My salmon pizza was good, but I think I prefer my salmon on a bagel in the form of Lox. As, I prefer my pizza sans fish. All pizza is not created equal. I didn't succeed in finding the best on island pizza today, but I did find a beautiful blue dress perfect for a summer evening of celebrating. All was not lost.

Comments

juliesumile said…
Pictures of the macaroon and pizza and not the dress? I wanna see! I wanna see! Pleeeaaaasssseee! :)
Larisa said…
Ha, ha! You wouldn't believe the FIT my kid threw over me asking him to take a moment to help his mommy out. I think he is anti-blog! I wanted to just upload a picture of the dress (not on) but that just doesn't give a good idea of it.

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...