Banditos

...has pizza! And it is the perfect place for your Siete de Mayo celebration...not Cinco de Mayo. Definitely not. An hour wait for semi decent Mexican food. I'm glad we waited two days instead. After a fun filled Furlough Friday with not one, but three kids, I was exhausted and hungry. We dropped off our friends and met Isom at Banditos Cantina by Pearlridge. I had a coupon and it was Friday, so I took a chance on the Mexican pizza. They kindly left the meat off, but maybe they thought taking meat off required adding extra jalapenos. I do enjoy a good hot pepper but it was a little much. I was only able to eat half of my pizza. I'm sure filling up on first a Dos Equis and then a basket and a half of chips and salsa were the true culprits. A note about the salsa---it has a delicious pepper (as in black) flavor. It is not chunky. I thought it would matter to me, but as it turns out, it doesn't. I love the Banditos salsa. Gabe ordered a cheeseburger. I wish I knew if he was being funny on purpose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail