The Bedwetter

It's not me. It's not Gabe. It's not Isom. Breathe your sigh of relief. I just finished reading this book. I hope if she is Googling herself, she comes across my blog. I already thought Sarah Silverman was a riot, but after reading her book, I find her even more endearing. Yes, the same woman who loves potty humor. I find my six year old endearing, why not her too? I'm lending this book out to anyone who wants a laugh (Sorry S. Silverman...you won't be making those extra sales...but that's okay, your dad hates rich people anyway). I'm glad that celebrity books aren't being limited to reality stars. This was a very good first book. The sequel? "I Finally Got Diapers!".
Looking forward to it.
And the movies based on both.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail