Boy's Day!

I started the day with this! And a walk around Kapiolani Park, so no judging! At the end of my walk with Mari and her boy Sean, we checked out the fresh produce at the mini farmers market held in the parking lot across from the zoo....nothing better than hearing the monkeys while you check out bananas. Today was cause for double celebration. Boys Day and Cinco de Mayo! I celebrate holidays from foreign countries. It was triple satisfaction with Shirokiya pizza (or focaccia bread), Shirokiya boys day cupcake (eh, I have a little boy), and breakfast from Starbucks (I feel it's my duty to check out all of their new products). Gabe was excited to find his Koi fish from Auntie Mari and his Koi fish cookie from me when I picked him up from school. Happy Boys Day Gabe (and you too Isom).

Comments

Mai said…
Happy Boys Day Gabe & Isom!
Larisa said…
It was great...how was Rob's?

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail