Michelle's Bridal Shower

All I can say is, I'm not the only one planning a "wedding" and I'm not the only one who sees the joy in cupcakes! These mega cakes were made by the lovely ladies who planned and threw my friend Michelle a Bridal Shower yesterday. She will by tying the knot this Saturday (wow!) and we spent yesterday afternoon showering her. The view (despite the cloudy, rainy weather) from the Kaneohe home it was hosted at was beautiful. It just never gets old---mountains and ocean simply are breathtaking. And of course, it never gets old how I can never manage to take a good picture...not even of my favorite thing---FOOD. The picture is in my mind...and it's a good one. Red wine, pupus, a game (I won a prize) and I had to take off...I was hosting a shindig of my own. The LOST series finale EVENT (as advertised by ABC) was starting within an hour of me returning home from Michelle's shower. I love t.v. and a series finale is always exciting. This particular finale was extra exciting as I was hoping to make my ABC debut as a LOST extra. Do you know how HARD it has been for me not to mention one word about my filming for two days as an extra for the series finale of LOST?! It's all over now, so we'll assume it's safe to mention now. My friend Mary and I had a blast filming, meeting other extras, scamming snacks from craft service, and oogling over the actors. Being behind the scenes, if only briefly, for one of my favorite shows was a huge thrill for me...I can't wait to add this to my resume.

Comments

juliesumile said…
Had fun last night! Thanks for hosting and inviting us!
Larisa said…
I'm so glad that it worked out for you and your sister to come join us...despite us not making it on the big screen!
Anonymous said…
Can you take a video of the part you girls were in and make it youtube vid and post on blog? :) what part was it? are you allowed to talk about it now? i vote for more on the behind the scenes..... :)
Larisa said…
Ha, ha Danielle! You are a riot. A video?! I can barely take a regular photo. It was the benefit concert part...we were there but we weren't you know? They cut sooo much out. Oh well, check us out on the Blue-Ray/DVD when it comes out in August: DELETED SCENES! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail