The Shack

Dinner with Jayme and Solomon. Two dollar fish tacos. Apple crumb cheesecake. A long desired Coke (I actually never drink soda). Gabe and Solomon had a fun time playing and eating chicken nuggets while the adults chatted (Jayme and Isom) and I played Pac-Man. The Shack is super convenient, kid friendly (despite being an Army hangout bar), and they still manage to surprise you with random weekly specials. If you are having a hankering for Mexican drinks and food (so, the food is kind of a stretch), then stop into The Shack on Wednesdays. Since I was indulging in my Coke, I didn't have a beer, but next time for sure...a great compliment to the fish taco I had. I think the price clouded my taste buds a bit, but when I think about it, something is always clouding my taste...why not price? My dessert was more expensive than my meal but it sure was a handy way to get in my fruits for the day. A great end to Gabe's last day of first grade and my last night of sanity for the next couple of months...he's at home with me all summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail