She's Crafty

Do you ever take on a project not knowing how in the world you will actually accomplish it? Exhibit A above. But I did it...well, almost...still a few left to finish. But, anyway, these lovely little flower pots are for an upcoming luncheon...the flowers are pens...hand wrapped and glue gunned by yours truly. The difficult task of tying ribbon? Also all me. Can you even believe it?Just like the baking...something I never thought I would do. Wouldn't little cupcakes look cute inside flower pots?! For another day...

Comments

Alison said…
Cute! On Tori & Dean (yes, I just said that) she made treats for preschool using small planters with hummus as the base and carrot sticks, how cute is that? I just have creative vision but am not able to execute properly...I just shop on etsy :)
Carolyn said…
They are adorable!! Def looks like something you bought, not created! Nice work! You bow tier you!
Larisa said…
Ha, ha Alison! I totally watched that episode and was like, "Hey, she stole my idea!". I feel like I know what would be cute, but don't have the energy or the pocket book to make it happen!

Thanks Carolyn~

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail