Waioli Tea Room

Alright, busted. This is an OLD photo. Three years ago was a good look for me. On Saturday, I enjoyed one of my Manoa favorites---Waioli Tea Room. They have captured tranquil and they serve it up in the form of cucumber sandwiches, mango plantation ice tea, and lilikoi chiffon cake. Although I no longer work on staff for The Baby Hui, I still find time to attend their events and help out when I can. This year's volunteer appreciation luncheon was a great opportunity for me to do both. My Saturday morning and most of the afternoon were spent sharing in the experiences of some of Oahu's coolest moms. Treated to a kid free lunch on top of it? Ideal.
See, I do have a heart...I might not buy a mug from random folks off the street...but I will support non-profit community organizations that empower women.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail