BC Burrito

No pictures needed. Just check out their website by clicking here. Nearly a week has passed since our party and I am still thinking about the delicious food we had catered. I figure the best way to keep a great place in business is to talk about it. When you are in town, stop by the fun Waialae location for a burrito, a taco, chips and salsa---or all of the above! The owners Tony and Tara were wonderful to work with and you can tell they love what they do. Added to the fact that Tony is from Albuquerque (a fact my grandma discovered and loved since she too hails from this New Mexico food mecca). If all else had failed on our big day (which it didn't, despite all my stressing and worrying and frenzied behavior), it would have been all good because the food was sensational. I can say this since I didn't prepare it. We are still grinding on a few leftovers...
Yesterday's lunch: a bean, cheese, and salsa burrito. Yesterday's dinner: a larger version of lunch, add rice and veggies. If we hadn't been thwarted with our original pizza bar for the food, I may never have discovered this Kaimuki jewel for myself (and you too now). I love that some of the best "Mexican" food I have had the pleasure of consuming with my Tecate beer, has been in Hawaii!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail