Blueberry Muffin

Technically, this is not a cupcake. It has fruit, no frosting, and is best eaten warm. Too bad it wasn't. I had high hopes when I pulled these out of the oven, despite this being the first fruit muffins I have made from scratch. The 99 cent Jiffy box (usually next to the 99 cent cornbread box) was as close as I got to "baking from scratch" before. The batter seemed good. The blueberries were extra large, so I decided to make extra large muffins (and my regular muffin tin was in the dishwasher). I even baked the muffins a bit longer since they were bigger. And still, when I cut one in half to split with Gabe, it was not completely cooked...baked, whatever. Fine. I'd rather eat a cupcake anyway. I'll leave the big, over sized muffins to Costco and Starbucks.

Comments

Larisa said…
Warning: Bake muffins at 400 and cupcakes at 350!!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail