Burger King

Lovely "sweat" across their faces on the cup...I was midway through my Coke when I snapped the picture. I never go to Burger King...proclaims the vegetarian. BUT, I went last week...in search of Eclipse stuff. They didn't have it...yet. BUT, today when I was at the mall checking out the Dinosaur exhibit with Mia and Gabe, we saw kids walking around with Eclipse Burger King Crowns! I was jealous. After looking at the two dinos at Downtown Pearlridge, a stop in at the Sanrio store, a monorail ride to Uptown Pearlridge, denied at the Dinosaur Train (but picked up Cold Stone coupons for free kid scoops anyway), and reading kid books at Borders, I felt enough time had lapsed since the Eclipse crown sighting. I mean, we were parked right by Burger King anyway...so we stopped in. I was feeling thirsty. As soon as we walked in I knew we had hit the jackpot. There is even a McDonald's Monopoly type game to be played...I was an instant winner (free Whopper Jr. on my next visit). I got one of each of the collectible Eclipse gift cards and a souvenir Eclipse cup as well. The kids were happy from our mall rat adventure and I was happy with my new Eclipse paraphernalia. Burger King is way cooler than McDonalds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail