Frisee with Blue Cheese And Bacon Or Salad #4

...minus the frisee and minus the bacon. I made my own dressing again, however, and toasted fresh bread...in restaurant terms, a baguette. It was just like CPK. This was all I had for dinner. No snack later either. It is possible to change...for one day anyway. I found it difficult to locate the special hair like looking lettuce known as frisee. And you know I don't eat bacon anymore, so, I substituted the lettuce for pretty, fancy lettuce from Times Supermarket, added my blue cheese crumble, slapped the baguette on the side, sprinkled dressing over the top and called it done. The boys enjoyed it, although not as much as previous, more ingredient rich salads. But in the heat of the summer, there really is nothing like a crisp, light salad. Anyway, today is birthday party Saturday, so we had to eat light as to make up for any fried, cupcake, heart attack inducing foods we may be consuming in large quantities today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail