Sapori

Free parking...although the under ground garage was sketchy when it was empty...and dusk. Despite the scene from a bad horror movie, I made it safely inside the elevator that opened up into a very chic and cute wine bar/restaurant. I was the first to arrive and took the opportunity to try three different wines (they call it wine flight)...a 2 ounce pour of three wines of your choosing (or theirs). I decided to let them pilot my flight. I told my server I enjoy red wine and they served me three delicious wines that ended up complimenting our delicious food... which consisted of Gnocchi, risotto, and a mixed green salad with a side of cheese and polenta. These three dishes were really well done. They were small plates so we were able to save room for the second most important part...DESSERT. Pictures of dessert were sabotaged by the lack of flash on my iPhone and the dim lighting that appeared when the sun went down. We shared espresso creme brulee, a banana and chocolate torte, and the most bizarrely scrumptious combination of strawberries, mint, and balsamic vinaigrette. I'm so glad that I trusted Cindy on trying a new restaurant...and a new dessert. For fine dining, atmosphere, and service, Sapori exceeds all expectations. Whether I'm looking to enjoy a date night with Isom or a night out with the girls, I think I may have found a new favorite spot in town. There were so many other items on the menu that I am anxious to try. I can't let my readers down, so I'll just have to return (soon) to enjoy more Italian cuisine, dessert... and wine, which is what that is below---can you tell?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the bloggy make over! :)

would love to try this place! thanks for sharing! :)
Larisa said…
Bring your wallet that has the most CASH in it!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail