Still Playing Catch Up

...from the week of the party. Catch up with laundry. Catch up with uploading photos (thus this blog post). Catch up with thank you cards (they are coming...I promise!). Catch up on sleep. But, I wanted to share a few more fun photos. Thanks Elana and Kapua for these great pictures. Thanks again to Roland and Elana for making the ceremony happen and to Lehua who produced these picture worthy cupcakes! Thanks to our guests who showed up to watch Isom and I share an awkward public smooch! Maybe this time next month, I'll be all caught up. Or maybe I just won't care anymore... Now, to get caught up on some reading...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail