Aiea Bowl

...is home to the world's largest portabello mushroom sandwich. It wasn't anything fancy---mushroom, grilled onions (to perfection I might add), bun, lettuce, a slight swab of mayo. A side of skinny fries (wishing that were really true), and for dessert---the marshmallow chocolate blonde brownie---or something like that. It was a mouthful to eat and a mouthful of a name. It was grossly delicious. And my lunch partner for the afternoon outdid me in her dessert selection...insane decadent chocolate cake I think it was called. Insane is right. You may never think straight again after this indulgence. The mind will just automatically travel to thoughts of chocolate bliss. It is the best chocolate cake...finally, I found you! We didn't do any bowling, just lunch and decadence. Between the gourmet cupcakes, carrot cake, lemon and pumpkin crunch cakes, and now these two new favorites---a girl can hardly decide what exactly to indulge in. I noticed they were hiring... Getting paid in desserts might not be a bad way to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...