Another Stroll Down Memory Lane

...in case you missed it on Facebook. Thanks Tutu for bringing these oldies but goodies out of hiding. It all started when my cousin Rico uncovered old photos from his (and my) childhood. Like all devoted Facebook-ies, he immediately scanned and posted these photos from the worst hair decades--the 80s and 90s. Despite the moment of embarrassment I suffered when I opened my profile page and saw 16 year old me staring back at me (poofy hair, Polo turtleneck and all), I was happy. It sparked several conversations among family members online and inspired Tutu to post a few of her photographs as well. Above we have me and my Grandpa before he was diagnosed with Parkinson's. Below we have a brace faced me, Grandpa, and you know Tutu!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...