Chocolate Prune Cupcakes

Sounds absolutely nasty right?! Well, it turned out to taste more like a muffin anyway...fruit in a muffin is not so weird or nasty. The saving grace was the phenomenal chocolate frosting. I have my "go to" recipe for chocolate frosting now, so that is a good thing---the silver lining. The second silver lining...we'll call it the gold lining, is that you DO NOT overeat these. For obvious reasons. It's just not worth spending the day in the powder room. It's been an hour or so since I tried the muffincake and I am still feeling normal. This 500 Cupcakes recipe book really has some curve balls. It keeps the baking exciting though. And you never know which flavor combinations are winners until you try them. I haven't included this recipe, because I decided that you'll just have to take my word on it---there are other things you should spend your time baking. But, if you need to "stay regular" or are seeking subtle revenge on someone, let me know, and I'll pass along the recipe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...