Gold Card

Not what you were expecting?
In the past week, I have had two Hello Kitty mishaps. The first, my Hello Kitty iPhone cover cracked. It is salvageable. It is more like a hairline fracture. I know it's there, however, and as the day progresses, it becomes more and more irritating---like the snagged nail you forget to cut...hooking on your clothes, getting caught in your hair...causing general aggravation and mayhem. Since the phone is practically an extension of my hand, you can understand my frustration.
The second of the mishaps...thievery. I was minding my own business, playing a simple and fun game of Po Ke No, when out of nowhere the cute Hello Kitty travel coffee mug that I won was stolen right before my very eyes. I suppose it was for good reason. (There is honor among thieves...I would have done the same thing!) One: stealing is part of the game. Two: it was for a six year old Hello Kitty fan. Three: It is only a game.
But still...two Hello Kitty mishaps.
The gold lining? Going to the Sanrio store in Ala Moana to purchase my own Hello Kitty travel coffee tumbler and discovering the array of cute gift cards. I forgot all about the tumbler (and iPhone case) and purchased two "collectible" gift cards. Alright, I don't know if anyone else is collecting them, but I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...