Making Butter

...was so much more fun when I was inside the confines of the luxurious and beautiful Williams Sonoma. When there was an audience and my buddy to dream of butter delights with. Now, I am hot and sweaty from my walk and Scarlet the Kitchen Aid is super loud...bordering on irritating. I took some of my beautiful whipped cream from yesterday and essentially am having a machine churn it into butter while I sit and type and complain about it. Fun stuff. But, it's not even ten in the morning and I have already accomplished my morning walk and soon will have made BUTTER. Not bad for a mornings work. The problem will be when it's not even noon and I will have tried to consume the fresh butter.
Okay, the joke is on me...again. I just took a momentary break from typing to check on my "butter". Well, it is still whipped cream. It is a very beautiful whipped cream. It is commercial worthy. But it's not butter! I am assuming that my error occurred upon placing the leftover cream in the freezer yesterday and then hoping to whip it into butter today. I guess calling myself a culinary genius is completely out of the question now. Butter will have to wait. Here's my beautiful whipped cream...I guess I'm whipping up another pie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...