Nancy's Kitchen

The only time I find I miss meat is when we go to local breakfast joints. Meat is breakfast here. We tried a whole in the wall local restaurant called Nancy's Kitchen for breakfast this morning. I really wanted to order their "signature" breakfast item, the pork adobo omelet. I lived vicariously through Isom...except I don't think he really enjoyed it, so...
The restaurant wasn't crowded...that worried me a little. The service was grumpy. Not poor, we got everything we wanted and needed, it was just grouchy. No overly friendly or even underly friendly smiles, "how ya doin's", nothing. Isom and I both got omelets. I didn't take a picture because I was scared. Scared our waitress might snatch my phone away from me. We can't have that! The omelet was good but overpriced. With the combination of overpriced okay food and grouch waitress, I'm afraid we won't be back anytime soon. I'm bummed. I was hoping for a new, nearby option for out to eat breakfast other than Starbucks (I love it, but even I need a break from it sometimes). I wish I had more to say, but sadly it was just uneventful. Nothing funny, nothing superb, nothing noteworthy. Notably un-notable Nancy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...