Red Lobster

The world famous Red Lobster muffins. Like Popeye's Chicken biscuits, I could skip all the other hoopla and just enjoy this bread. Once, when we still lived in Washington, Isom attempted to make these biscuits for us. He did a good job but sometimes recreations just don't compare to the original. Thanks to another gift card received from our ten year anniversary, we enjoyed lobster last night. I walked Gabe to school (for the fourth day in a row), walked the four coves at Ko Olina, and walked (we parked at Ala Moana) to Red Lobster. Three walks in one day---warrants the over caloried meal I enjoyed yesterday. For starters, you know I had the buttery, cheese biscuit. For my meal---killed two birds with one stone---lobster and pizza. It was also super buttery and the crust a bit soggy due to this fact, but somehow (it was a hard feat), I still lapped it all up. I can not let pizza go to waste. Or lobster for that matter. And since part of our meal was comped (due to before mentioned gift certificate), we shared a small slice of key lime pie for dessert. I think it's been years (I know you are surprised) since I've had key lime pie. As it has been years since I had been to Red Lobster. Every ten years or so, I make an appearance. Next post about RL will appear in 2020.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...