Town

One of the best restaurants in, well, town, and all we did was enjoy a couple of cocktails. We made a pit stop here on Saturday night before heading out to Uncle Bo's for a surprise birthday bash in honor of our friend Mary. Isom and I had a little extra time between dropping Gabe off with our friend Julie and meeting up with the Uncle Bo's crowd. Where to go? What to do? When in doubt, head to Town. The bartender was full of alcohol knowledge. Maybe he has a blog. I started out with a 150 year old Mexican rum concoction that also contained Mexican Coca-Cola. The little known fact about our neighbor to the south's Coke products----no corn syrup. We've gotta get with the program. I was still thirsty, so I had to order the Twilight beer. "No relation to vampires"...a direct quote from our bartender. Thanks, I kind of figured. It was a nice bitter beer that I should probably enjoy again in the future with some fish tacos. It reminded me of our days in Washington and concluded our short but sweet visit to Town. Oh, and no movie star sightings...last time I was here I saw Naveen Andrews (who coincidentally shares a birthday with Isom...and Mai Ly).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...