Warm Apple Bread Pudding

For the second time this week I enjoyed a dinner out with sorority sisters at a beer themed restaurant...hmm. Last night was an old favorite---Gordon Biersch. I kept with my new eating out strategy. In fact, it was nearly the same meal as enjoyed on Monday at the Yardhouse---one glass of extremely dark beer. Check. One delicious seared ahi salad. Check. One delectable dessert. Check mate. And of course, now I'm curious about making my own bread pudding. Isom is not a fan. Maybe next week I can head to the other beer restaurant---Kona Brew company---and try out their version of the out to eat meal trinity. Dark beer. Ahi salad. Dessert. Dark beer. Ahi salad. Dessert. Ten more reps...this is me, exercising control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...