Cooking Club

Four ladies. Four dishes. Almond and apricot biscotti. Tomato and mozzarella bruschetta. Crab sushi. Artichoke and spinach dip. And a bonus of stuffed mushrooms (these were better than the ones from last week). The theme (if you hadn't picked up on it yet) was appetizers. And yes, biscotti totally counts (the Mayo Clinic said so). My two favorite dishes of the evening were the crab sushi and the artichoke dip. I love anything you can sink a chip or a cracker into...these dishes really lent themselves to that love. Next month's theme centers around Halloween---orange and black. I have a feeling my problem will be trying to narrow down all the possibilities... Oreos are black. Pumpkin is orange...I see a dessert trend. Mmm. I'll keep you posted on next month's turnout. Please share your ideas for great "cook club" recipes...and a name. Cook club isn't doing it for me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG! This looks amazing!!
Larisa said…
I wish you were still here to join in on this fun! You would LOVE it. I've decided you should start a cooking club in KY.

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail