Cream Cheese Dip

I'm branching out even further. Now, not only I am I baking cupcakes, taking a cake decorating class, making salads and pastas...I have discovered dips. Yes, the perfect potluck item. The library is really proving to be a great recipe and cookbook resource. Each week I find myself getting excited by the prospect of what discovery I may make. It also keeps me from getting bored with the cookbooks that are mine. This past week I stumbled onto a book devoted to dips. I love to dip. I was excited to be in the kitchen making something that didn't require the use of the oven. September is brutal here. Hot. Humid. No time for extensive baking (although, I still do). I made a delicious veggie and cracker dip for the resurgence of our book club. To recreate it, you will need:
Softened cream cheese
Buttermilk
Thyme
Oregano
Basil
Cilantro
Salt
Pepper
Dump in a bowl, mix, and DIP! Impress yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail