Peach and Apricot Tarts

I made this up entirely...the recipe that is. I did not make these based on some recipe I found in a book. I am announcing it because these instances are few and far between. Also, there seems to be some confusion, as of late, (okay, one post/comment on Facebook) as to whether I am baking things from boxes or from scratch. Well, it's not from a box, so that just leaves scratch. These little tarts were inspired by the previous berry tarts I made. I had some left over canned (still not a box) peaches and some apricot preserves, so I decided to heat the two together and place the mixture into my remaining dough. I really should be writing my recipes (winning and otherwise) down. I think I forgot what temperature and for how long to bake these things...a few bubbled over...there was smoke...and a little bit of a smell. In the end these guys were edible and yummy...
Phew. Baking disaster narrowly averted...again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail