Second Grade Teeth Are Brutal

I was hoping to find a picture of me from second grade to make a comparison, but after walking 5.1 miles this morning, I decided I am too lazy to search really hard (or at all) for one. So, here's a picture of Gabe for all the world to see. Second grade. 2010. Wacky teeth. An attempt at "cool" hair. He's still a cutie and even though he is in the "I hate mom/I love dad" phase right now, I've decided I'll still keep him. He's doing good in school, still loving Legos, is surely the next Lance Armstrong (he rides a bike like a champ), and is still the best little swimmer I know. No after school activities yet...he changed his mind on playing basketball and isn't ready to revisit Cub Scouting, so for now we are laying low and enjoying sarcastic seven---a welcome change from sassy six.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail