Taco Tuesday At Taco Del Mar

It's not the most glamorous looking plate of food, but I was really happy to have discovered such a great deal...all this (and a drink too) for $6 (plus tax). Thanks to Mary for texting me (I'm so happy she has texting now) to see if I was free for lunch. I can't remember the last time I ate at Taco Del Mar. I think I thought it was too expensive for what it is...well, I have to take that back. I had a yummy fish taco and a yummy veggie taco and I am completely full...and it was all under ten dollars. Not bad. They weren't skimpy tacos either. Guacamole, sour cream, tomatoes, cheese, cabbage, salsa, the works. I'm so glad that marketers everywhere have deemed Tuesday "taco Tuesday". Mexican food lovers should get a deal (on tacos) on Tuesdays. This Taco Tuesday was exceptionally good. What would be a good Wednesday food deal?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail