Stuffed Mushrooms

These were made by Isom. I chopped the mushrooms to go inside the mushrooms...
I tasted them. Having participated with those two things, I felt I was therefore qualified to blog it. The bacon is soy bacon by the way...I have not reverted back to meat. Surprisingly, stuffed mushrooms are not something I really like. The ingredients are good, the idea is good, but somewhere along the way---it's all lost in translation. I thought Isom's effort was good...and blog worthy. We've been into mushrooms lately. Gabe has not. He takes every opportunity he can to notify us of his distaste for the "slimy, chewy" things. And, being the stellar parents we are, take every opportunity to incorporate them into every meal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail