Breakfast, Lunch, And Crab

...better known as Sam Choy's. It should be breakfast, lunch, and OYSTER. It was oyster fest yesterday. This week is really getting off to a good food start. Garlic fest, oyster fest, and at the end of the week it will be Hello Kitty fest. It's like Christmas in October. I met two of my long lost Junior League pals for a working lunch yesterday. It's been at least a year since I've enjoyed a seafood meal at Sam Choy's. They have free valet parking, a boat you can eat in, and seafood. It is a dream. I had to order oysters since I didn't go garlic crazy the other night at garlic fest. I was not let down. It was a sandwich. It was fried. It had oysters. Yum. Oh, and it was great to see my JLH gals Bessie and Lynn---they are a riot. Here's to oysters and wiping the slate clean...you had to be there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...