Fall Flavors

Here are two reasons people (okay, me) gain weight over the holidays. Everything is served with a HUGE dollop of whip cream. And it's all desserts. And rich. And fattening. But it's so good! Yesterday, I treated myself to my first Egg Nog milkshake of the season. It makes for a great lunch. After date night with a couple of the girls to see a movie, we followed it up with a glass of pi not and dessert---pumpkin cheesecake. Between the fall flavors at Starbucks, Jack in the Box, and California Pizza Kitchen, a girl can really do some pumpkin damage. It's a fruit...or is it considered a vegetable? All I know is, it's not meat. And so begins my tour of everything holiday and fall...where else will this adventure lead?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...