Hello Kitty Cake

Here's what I want for my birthday cake. And I would like to enjoy it at the new Hello Kitty restaurant in Waikiki! Makitti has arrived! First Starbucks has decided to go with my idea (although not given credit for it) of serving alcohol. They are trying this out in Seattle. And now, the Hello Kitty themed restaurant (also my idea with no credit) has arrived in Hawaii. I will still patron both. Back to the cake. My cake buddy Lisa made this beauty. I'm so proud of her! (Hope it's okay I used your photo Lisa...it's such a pain when people steal your ideas and don't give credit, isn't it?!) Anyway, since I like to fill my blog with things I love and things that make me happy, I had to include this spectacular cake. Very reminiscent of another wonderful cake I remember from childhood...the Wonder Woman cake...or the cake that started it all. I did have a very trying baking weekend (you try making 60 Handy Manny cupcakes while stressed, feeling sick, and generally in a bad mood), but no matter how much I want to throw the cupcakes I make at the wall in frustration, I will still always love to eat cake. February can't get here fast enough...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...