Life As We Know It

Josh Duhamel can finally sleep at night knowing that I watched a movie with him in it...and enjoyed it. Last night, Sarah, Michelle, and I ventured out to the dirtiest movie theater on island---Pearlridge West. I go to movies here frequently enough, but I would go even more if they gave the place a little face lift...not a crazy Botox kind of lift, but a good sweep of the floors and maybe some Febreeze to get rid of the stale buttered popcorn smell that permeates every inch of the theater and then your nose. Despite my movie viewing adversity, I was able to relax, laugh, and enjoy (with a couple of choked up moments) Life As We Know It. Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel had good on screen chemistry that keeps you engaged and interested. The plot is predictable but lovable anyway...like a good cup of coffee. There was a cute-ish baby roaming the screen in baby pink converse. Bonus. There was a funny reference to Keanu Reeves. Huge bonus. There was poking fun at parenting and all the types of crazy parents out there. Hilarious. There was a baking goddess in Atlanta. I promise I had no idea of any of these wanna be similarities to myself prior to seeing the movie. Oh, and there was a wildly funny preview of an upcoming must see movie with "that guy from The Hangover". Life as I know it is pretty good after seeing this movie.

Comments

Isom said…
You are Atlanta's original baking goddess, transplanted to Hawaii.
Larisa said…
Oh good. As long as you recognize.

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...