Pecan Cupcakes

I forgot to chop the pecans (I was too busy snacking on a few) and decided against adding dates to the mix. According to my recipe book these are cupcakes. I think they are muffins. They didn't have the sweet, moist consistency that a cake should/would normally have. So, I'm gonna refer to them as pecan muffins (thanks for the pecans grandma), great with coffee...and cream cheese spread on top. I had intentions of delivering the "muffins" to a friend who was feeling under the weather and another who was down on her luck (recently flooded house), but it didn't work out. I'd rather deliver something a little sweeter anyway. Isom's colleagues are enduring this baked concoction today. They are holed up in an overly air conditioned building surrounded by computers, so this should brighten their day...unless they ran out of coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...