Po Ke No Night

...here's what I was up to before our trip. I hosted "Girls Game Night" at my house and of course there was no shortage of tasty treats. Everyone contributed a yummy pupu and we enjoyed wine, gambling, and Po Ke No! Unfortunately, I was not the big winner. Malia, Sarah, and Mary took home some cash...well some quarters...and we all walked away with "prizes". The prize theme was "The Written Word". There were book marks, pens, journals, magazines, book lights, "Twilight" posters, books...all sorts of nerdy goodness to be had. I am currently reading the book I won (thanks Diane)---"The Mortal Instruments" series (it's on sale at Costco...go grab a copy). Book One is called "City of Bones"...so far it's very entertaining. I heard that others were on board for a monthly ladies game night. I'm thinking Poker in November...just not sure how I can turn that into a way to win a free book...yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...