Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites

Two Po Ke No nights in one month...what a fun bunch of ladies I know. For Saturday's Po Ke No party, the theme was...RED, BUFF, and SCREAM (a play on our sorority colors and Halloween). For my part, I made mini pumpkin cheesecakes. The last time I made cheesecake was back in May for my nephews sixteenth birthday. I thought it turned out fabulous (although my tastes have been being questioned lately). In honor of Halloween, and the fabulous pumpkin cheesecake I recently had at CPK, I decided to try my hand at it. CPK does a better job, but I think mine turned out decently. I mean no one got sick or anything. I learned that sticking with regular cream cheese and regular ricotta cheese (or as Isom puts it "double fat") is definitely a good idea...in an effort to be "heart healthy", I chose the low fat versions of both...not really a fan. But, the point is I did try. I didn't win the money pot this time but I did win Halloween Godiva chocolate...mmmm!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...