Race For The Cure

Thanks so much to everyone who was able to make a donation to the Susan G. Komen Race
For The Cure Fund. I enjoy walking---having the goal of raising awareness for cancer and getting together with a few girlfriends was a great excuse to put my walking shoes on and wake up at 5:00 a.m. Mari and I walked. Kapua and Michelle ran (and had very good times I might add---24 and 30 minutes! Something to work towards for sure). This year was my first year participating in the Race For The Cure. I am happy to do it again next year. It was well executed and very eye opening to visually take in a small portion of the people that breast cancer has affected. It was mind blowing. Thanks Mari for getting the information about this race to me and being my walking partner for it---it was a great experience. Please click here for the link to Nise and Brian's Blog to learn more about the incredible woman (and her husband) that was a catalyst for our participation this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...