Gobblepalooza

...I wish I could take credit for the awesomeness that is "gobblepalooza", but I can't. The credit goes to the marketing folks at Old Navy. I felt it was fitting for the past three days of my life however. First, the above photo is stuffing...not pizza. Although, stuffing pizza...mmm. Thank you Isom for fixing a delicious VEGETARIAN stuffing for me! This holiday weekend was fun, tiring, bizarre, and exciting. My first day at my new job was on Thanksgiving. That's the tiring, bizarre, and exciting. The fun was spending time with our good friends for Thanksgiving (after my five hours of folding, greeting, selling, and dreaming about Thanksgiving dinner) and eating some delicious food. Gobblepalooza was filled with carbs...pumpkin pie, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and bread. I made it through (somehow...thankful for starch) my first Thanksgiving at home without Turkey...unless you count the adorable Turkey cupcakes...I had one and was stuffed, so really it was just like any usual Thanksgiving dinner. Work, turkey-less Thanksgiving, and chocolate scrabble. That sums up my gobblepalooza. That, and very little sleep, the movie Tangled, blistered feet, and two unexpected friend run ins. Gobblepalooza was a three day extravaganza of gluttony and retail. Can't wait for Christmaspalooza... ...which we already got a head start on with our pit stop to Santa after dinner out. Gabe asked Santa for Legos...and I'm pretty sure I heard Santa wishing "this extraordinarily large kid would hurry up and get off his lap"!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...