International House Of Pancakes

...or International House of...Desserts. I feel like everything on the menu is sweet. That's fine with me. Yesterday, for lunch I had pancakes. Windward mall's restaurant selections include Ruby Tuesday and IHOP. Clearly, I made the best choice. I was hopeful for a sequel of the egg nog pancakes I so enjoyed last year around this time. As Mai Ly put it---FAIL. They did however, have New York Style Cheesecake Pancakes. In IHOP lingo, NYSCP...everything is such a mouthful there. Alongside my dessert lunch pancakes, I sipped on an iced mocha. Watch out Starbucks, this pancake joint whips up a mean iced mocha! Thank you IHOP for satisfying my sweet lunch tooth---and for under $15. Cheap sweets.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is fantastic! I will have to try~
Larisa said…
Yes, for sure! You will love it.
Lena said…
And make sure to take advantage of the kids eat free promo every day after 1 pm :)
Larisa said…
Great info Lena! You know about all the deals! Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...