The FAT Greek

No, I'm not Greek...it's a yummy place for a pit stop when you are Christmas shopping at the mall. Today was a much needed girls day. Me and the BFF spent time with her doing my hair (yay!), shopping, and eating new to us grub. I've always been a fan of Greek food. I have fond memories from my childhood in Atlanta, going to the annual Greek festival, and receiving Greek desserts from our neighbors every Christmas. When we arrived at the food court, I was not hopeful for anything other than a greasy slice of pizza (which, don't get me wrong, would have made me very happy). Instead, we were pleasantly surprised to see the words FAT and Greek in the same sentence...along with a small line (must be good then). She ordered the veggie and I ordered the falafel and we took bites of each. There was a spicy red mystery sauce on the side that I immediately poured all over my pita. The mixture of hummus, feta cheese, veggies, falafel, and spice was wonderful. The price was right, under ten bucks again. Of course, this new, fabulous find is nowhere near my house or work, the two places I am most. A girl can dream though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...