Nothing Says Christmas Like Red Velvet Ice Cream

...in Hawaii.
And a visit to the movies to see the latest Narnia movie with the boys. But back to the velvet...maybe tomorrow I can stop into Baskin Robbins for the red velvet shake (which crazy enough, I've had one from a different restaurant before). Isom tasted the kid size scoop and hated it...which meant I was gonna love it. Sidetracked by my need to have cold red velvet, Gabe was able to sneak in an order of his favorite---mint chocolate chip. We walked around Town Center, took in their Christmas decorations, and even had an encounter with Santa...the one from Bad Santa (did you see this movie?)...his Santa pants were disheveled, his belt was lopsided, and I swear he was "staggering". He was still perfectly friendly to Gabe (thank goodness, I'd hate to have to yell at Santa) and even commented on Gabe's "pirate" sweater. Santa is a pirate at heart...this should be his new slogan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...