CATS

We went. The Blaisdell. Sunday. Buca di Beppo followed. It was a fun experience. The last "performance" we took Gabe too was Sesame Street Live, so you could imagine I was a little concerned about how he might behave. He did us proud...until a few minutes in he "HAD TO PEE". He made sure to grab his crotch and shout it too. Yay. We delayed the inevitable for a few minutes. Then, to preempt another Michael Jackson like scene, I made Isom take him to the restroom. The performance was good. No seat kickers. Great singing. There was a couple who got scolded from the ushers for playing poker on their phone (seriously). I wish there were real life ushers at movies. Despite what sounded like a chorus of coughing from most of the audience during Memories, I was still enraptured with my favorite musical (I've been to two). It was great to share my love for CATS (I only like the musical...not the real thing) with the boys. And also my love for Italian food after. We ate the biggest desserts on the planet. Ah, gotta love Sundays.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I honestly don't remember seeing CATS but I know I've seen it 3 times on Broadway in NYC. Something I do remember though is the music. I love the music. I'm with ya, I don't like cats, the real thing.
Larisa said…
I know! Aren't real cats gross!
Anonymous said…
They're like the star of the show Hoarders - 'nuff said, right? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...