Katy Perry OPI Nails

Wa, wa, wa WOW. Ever hear a song and it transports you back to age sixteen? Or read a book (ahem, Twilight) or see a movie (The Breakfast Club) that brings that time back to you in a rush? Never thought that thing would be nail polish. Yesterday I went on a mission that almost failed. After trying out the "shatter" nail polish in the new OPI Katy Perry California Girls line, I was hooked. I felt like a school girl. I had to have some of my own. Off to Pearlridge. I tried every hair, nail, and beauty salon/supply store I could find. I was on the verge of giving up (all previous attempts came up short) when I walked into L'Mour Nails. And there, staring at me from the window---the nail polish I had been hunting. I bought three (it's a magic number). And immediately came home to re-shatter my nails (they became chipped at work). Of course this photo doesn't really do the awesomeness of my nails justice, but...well, it is just fun.

Comments

FootPrints said…
ooohhhh i likie!! i so am gonna buy some!
tobi said…
i'm on my second bottle myself!!!! LOVE! it's so fun!
tobi said…
i'm anxiously awaiting this one!!!
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_20460106,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines
Larisa said…
And on day three of having said nail polish, the seven year old breaks it.
Anonymous said…
fatty liver disease pain medications fatty liver disease pain medications fatty liver disease pain medications

my blog - how do you cure fatty liver disease

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...