Tacos Ricos

I'm ready to quit my day job and become the roving food reporter for Oahu. Qualifications? None. I just love food. Doesn't it sound great to just pick places, eat at them, talk about them, and be on t.v.?! Dream job. Instead, I just do all this stuff for free and of course minus the local celebrity aspect. Yesterday, we finally put our Wii remotes down and got out of the house. A lovely morning at the beach (it was an exceptionally gorgeous day), followed by Baja style Mexican food at Tacos Ricos. I'm not sure why Mexican food is never fine dining, but it suits me perfectly. Two fish tacos, a mini veggie chimichanga (fried cuteness), and the zestiest guacamole I've ever had. It was some good after beach eats! Gabe had the yummiest looking chicken quesadilla that was the size of his face. Isom copied my fish taco order and was adventurous with his order of elote. I was so engrossed in my food that I didn't even take a bad iPhone photo (so I grabbed the one above off the Internet...you know I'm not eating beef tacos). I hope you'll get the picture (ha, ha) anyway...it was good grub that I'll be going back for...despite the limited veg head options, I could eat those fish tacos at least once a week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...