35 And Pregnant

Do you think MTV is interested in marketing this t.v. show? 16 and Pregnant is working so well for them...how about a look at the flip side of the coin?! You know, when you are actually old enough to go out with friends but oh, guess what, you are too tired. Why? Because you are 35 and pregnant. For my birthday outing with the gals, it was all I could do not to fall asleep in my risotto! I survived though. Good friends, great presents (pictured above and below), and wonderful food. The night started at Tango (which I usually enjoy more, but the service was VERY slow on Saturday---I'm 35 and pregnant, feed me fast!).
Tango risotto, fresh bread, and a Shirley Temple served in a martini glass...then off to Karaoke (after a weird detour, parking debacle, and realizing I should not follow those who had two glasses of wine at dinner). Bon Jovi, Abba, Vanilla Ice, Sir Mix-a-Lot, and Madonna just to name a few of the choice artists we sang so beautifully to (MTV would be proud).Two hours goes by fast (especially when you are half an hour late). Thirty-five is not so bad after all, but I must admit, I look forward to my next birthday of not being pregnant, where I can indulge in something other than singing badly and Salt-n-Vinegar potato chips...coffee, wine, beer, something!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Edward's BABY! baahahahaha - that's awesome. :)
Larisa said…
I know! My friend Julie found it.
FootPrints said…
OH MY GOD! i wanna be on 35 and preggo!!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail