Introducing...

Peanut Majors
Since I am well known in the blog world (ahem) for my ridiculously bad photos, I thought these two were definite hall of famers. The only thing worse than my iPhone pictures? Pictures of pictures...on my iPhone. Not only are they pictures from a phone, but they are the oh so unclear ultrasound pictures. We are expecting the latest, soon to be addition of our little family at the end of August. I'm not too far along, but already I am eating us out of house and home...shocking. Now I finally have something other than myself to blog about...my new baby.

Comments

FootPrints said…
A NEW BABY!! i love peanut already...and he/she's even saying hi to me...he/she loves me too!! we will need to schedule SERIOUS playdates!
Anonymous said…
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Peanut is beautiful! How exciting!
Larisa said…
Thanks so much you guys!!
Unknown said…
Yay! Can't wait to meet it...er, her/him :)
tobi said…
yay yay yay!!!!! i'm giddy excited for you and the boys!!! you have to tell me what mr g's reaction was!!! dying to know what he thought!!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...